This guide will explore the characteristics of the INTP 6w7, as well as their strengths, weaknesses, and famous examples that you can relate to.
What Does INTP 6w7 Mean?
People with the INTP 6w7 personality are thinkers. They like to figure out how things work. They are a bit curious and like to learn new things. They like to be alone time but they alone enjoy being social with people they know.
They’re known to be loyal friends and tend to avoid conflict just to maintain that feeling of security they always seek.
They’re not good at dealing with emotions so they prefer to make jokes to deflect from any awkward or serious situation.
How Does the 6W5 impact the natural INTP Personality traits?
Most INTPs identify as type 5 on the enneagram test, So being an INTP with a type 6 as an enneagram and type 7 as a wing will change some of the natural tendencies.
The 6 gives a more social and loyal side to the INTP, while the 7 wing gives them more of an opportunity to enjoy life and have some fun.
Together these 2 subtypes create a personality that is still very analytical but also has a strong desire for security and stability in their relationships.
They are also more likely to take risks, be spontaneous, and be less inhibited in general. The 7 wing also gives them a sense of humor and they are often the life of the party when they feel like it.
What are the Strengths of an INTP 6w7?
If we’re to summarize, the strengths of an INTP 6w7 would be:
- They’re more analytical.
- They’re funnier and more playful.
- They’re more extraverted.
- They’re more loyal.
What are the Weaknesses of INTP 6w7?
- They struggle with emotional expression.
- They can burn themselves out from the unconscious overwhelm.
- They can feel insecure in relationships.
- They can be inflexible.
Signs of an unhealthy INTP 6w7?
In general, an unhealthy INTP 6w7 has a tendency to isolate themselves from others and become lost in their own thoughts.
This will land them straight into the Ti-Si loop where they’ll get stuck in an unending cycle of analyzing past events. They’ll become over-critical of themselves and others, and won’t be able to move forward because why try when the outcome will be the same negative one from the past. This state is now their form of security.
Unhealthy INTP 6w7s also struggle with self doubt and feelings of inferiority. They may become pessimistic and cynical, always expecting the worst from people and life in general.
They may also have trouble with addictions as a way to escape reality.
How to become a healthy INTP 6w7?
- The most important thing to do for an INTP 6w7 is to admit that their cognitive functions are unbalanced and that they need to get that balance back by using their extraverted functions more.
- This doesn’t mean that they need to become even more extroverted, but they do need to find a way to get out of their heads and connect with the outside world on a regular basis.
- They should also find a creative outlet that allows them to express their emotions in a healthy way. This can be anything from painting, writing, dancing, or even cooking.
- It’s also important for the INTP 6w7 to find someone they can trust and rely on. A friend, therapist, or any other support system can help them work through their emotions and provide a sense of stability in their life.
9 Best Careers for the INTP 6w7 Personality Type:
A good career for the INTP 6w7 personality type would be something that allows them to use their analytical skills and be in a position of authority.
Some careers that fit this description are:
3) Business Analyst
4) IT Specialist
7) Medical Doctor
Famous INTP 6w7 Characters
INTP 6w7 Fictional movie/TV show Characters
- Eric Forman in “That 70’s Show” (1998)
- Fogell (McLovin) in “Superbad” (2007)
- Thomas in “The Maze Runner”
- Adam Goldberg in “The Goldbergs” (2013)
INTP 6w7 Anime Characters
- Yuzuru Nishimiya in the anime “Koe no Katachi”
- Magnus Chase from “Camp Half-Blood Chronicles”
- Hattori Zenzou from “Gintama”
- Makoto Kobayashi from Colorful (Movie)
Check out our selection of the most relatable INTP anime character.
INTP 6w7 Celebrities in Real Life
- Jin from the Korean boy group (BTS)
- Lee Know from the Korean group (Stray Kids)
- Aubrey Plaza, comedian, and actress.
- Joana Ceddia, Comedian.
INTP 6w7 Meaning
The INTP 6w7 personality type is very analytical and they enjoy spending their time in thought. They are usually very intelligent people and have a great sense of humor. They are more loyal and extraverted than most INTPs. Most INTP 6w7s struggle with expressing themselves emotionally and can be inflexible at times.
Are INTP 6w7s rare?
INTP is one of the rarest personality types and since most INTPs identify as type 5, it’s pretty safe to say that INTP 6w7 are even rarer.
INTP 6w7 vs INTP 9w1?
The main difference between an INTP 6w7 and an INTP 9w1 is that the 6w7 is more likely to be outgoing and assertive, while the 9w1 is more reserved and passive.
Both types are independent thinkers who are interested in understanding the world around them.
INTP 6w7 vs INTP 6w5?
The main difference between the two types is that INTP 6w7s are more outgoing and tend to be more interested in the world around them, while INTP 6w5s are more introspective and tend to be more focused on their own thoughts and ideas.
Both types are highly intelligent and creative, but they approach life in different ways.
I hope this guide has helped you to better understand the INTP 6w7 personality type. If you found this article helpful, you may want to read our other articles on this interesting personality type.
Remember that our aim with these guides is to help create personality type awareness but not to prescribe or judge.
As always, we as humans are individual and unique so it’s important to remember that not everything will fit perfectly. Just use this as a guide and go out there and explore!