This guide will explore the ENFP 7w6 personality type. We’ll take a look at the key characteristics, weaknesses, and some famous characters that fit this personality type.
What Does ENFP 7w6 Mean?
The ENFP 7w6 personality is a unique blend of the Myers Briggs ENFP type and Enneagram type 7 wing 6.
This combination results in a personality that is charming, compassionate and idealistic, but can also be impulsive and anxious.
This personality type is mainly driven by the core desire to find meaning and purpose in life. They want to make a difference and be part of something bigger than themselves. They want to live a happy and fulfilled life, but can often become bogged down by worry and doubt.
Their core fear is of being powerless or stuck in a situation beyond their control.
Key Characteristics of the ENFP 7w6
- The ENFP 7w6 is a highly creative and intuitive personality type. They are often able to see things from multiple perspectives and come up with original solutions to problems.
- They’re also very compassionate and care deeply about others. They see the best in people and often give them the benefit of the doubt. They are non-judgmental and accepting, and always ready to lend a listening ear.
- 7w8 ENFPs tend to be more impulsive than other types. They often act on their gut feelings and follow their heart rather than their head. This can sometimes lead them into trouble, but it also makes them spontaneous and fun to be around.
- They’re a bit suspicious of authority figures and can be rebellious towards rules and regulations that they see as constricting. They value freedom and flexibility and often have a strong independent streak.
- When it comes to relationships, the 7w6 ENFP is passionate and loyal. They want to find a partner who shares their values and with whom they can have deep, meaningful conversations. They’re often drawn to creative or spiritual types.
Weaknesses of the ENFP 7w6
- The main weakness of the ENFP 7w6 is that they can be easily overwhelmed by their emotions. They feel things very deeply and passionately, which can sometimes lead to them feeling overwhelmed and bogged down by their own intensity.
- Another weakness of the ENFP 7w6 is that they can be very indecisive. They want to make sure that they are making the right decision, and so they will often second-guess themselves. This can lead to them feeling stuck and unsure of which way to go.
- A lot of them suffer from fear of failure or abandonment , which can hold them back from taking risks and going after what they want in life.
- And lastly, the enneagram wing 6 makes then prone to anxiety and worry. They can tend to overthink things and become bogged down in their own thoughts.
9 Best Careers for The ENFP 7w6 Personality Type:
This personality type will naturally thrive in careers that allow them to explore their creativity, interact with others, and make a difference in the world. Here are some of the best career choices for the ENFP 7w6 personality type:
4. web designer
6. social worker
7. human resources manager
8. marketing manager
9. event planner
Famous ENFP 7w6 Characters
ENFP 7w6 Fictional Characters
- Rapunzel (Tangled)
- Michael Scott (The Office)
- Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls)
- Jake Peralta (Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
- Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony)
- Ella Lopez (Lucifer)
- Luz Noceda (The Owl House)
- Ariel (The Little Mermaid 1989)
- Elizabeth Bennet ( Pride and Prejudice 2005)
- Cat Valentine (Victorious)
ENFP 7w6 Anime Characters
- Reki Kyan (SK∞)
- Chika Fujiwara (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai)
- Chitanda Eru (Hyouka)
ENFP 7w6 Celebrities/ Historical Figures
- Doja Cat
- Tom Holland (Actor)
- Jim Carrey (Comedian)
ENFP 7w6 Meaning?
The ENFP 7w6 is a highly creative individual with a passion for making a difference in the world. They are outgoing and enjoy interacting with others, which makes them natural counselors and teachers.
They are also good at writing and web design and often use their creativity to communicate their ideas.
ENFP 7w6 vs 7w8?
The main difference between an ENFP 7w6 and an ENFP 7w8 is that the latter is more outgoing and confident than the former. The 6 wing brings some neuroticism and insecurity to the mix, which the 8 wing does not have.
ENFP 4w3 or 7w6?
The main difference between an ENFP 4w3 and 7w6 is that the latter are much more prone to anxiety. They’re also more likely to be workaholics, which can sometimes lead to them neglecting their personal lives.
Both types are highly creative and outgoing, but 7w6s are often more reserved than 4w3s. They’re also more likely to be interested in solitary activities like reading or hiking, whereas 4w3s are usually more social.
ENFP 6w7 vs 7w6?
The main differences between the two types are that the 6w7 is more anxious and worried about what could go wrong whereas the 7w6 is more likely to take risks and be carefree.
The 6w7 is also more likely to have a strong moral compass and stick to their values even if it goes against what they want, whereas the 7w6 is more likely to be flexible and go with the flow.
Both types are highly creative, confident and charming individuals who enjoy being surrounded by others. They are also both very intuitive and can read people well.
Did you find this ENFP 7w6 guide helpful? Make sure to help us create personality type awareness by sharing it with people who’ll find it helpful too!
Before you leave, we want you to keep in mind that personality type traits are just the backbone of our personality, there’s always more to us than just a few letters.
We encourage you to keep exploring and growing, no matter what your personality type is! Thank you for reading this guide!