This guide will explore the ENTJ 8w7 personality type. We’ll take a look at the key characteristics, weaknesses and some famous characters that fit this personality type.
What Does ENTJ 8w7 Mean?
The ENTJ 8w7 personality is a unique blend of the Myers Briggs ENTJ type and Enneagram type 8 wing 7.
This combination results in a highly independent, adventurous and self-confident individual.
This personality type is mainly driven by the core desire to be in control and to be seen as strong and competent.
Their core fear is of being powerless and ineffective. As a result, ENTJ 8w7s are often driven to succeed and to be the best at everything they do.
ENTJ 8w7s are excellent at seeing the big picture and they’re very good at coming up with creative solutions to problems. They’re also natural leaders and they have a strong desire to be in control. However, their need for control can sometimes result in them being bossy and domineering.
They’re also quite headstrong and they can be quite stubborn when they believe they’re right. They can also be very impatient and they sometimes have difficulty dealing with emotionally charged situations.
What Are The Key Characteristics Of ENTJ 8w7s?
Some of the key characteristics of ENTJ 8w7s include:
– They’re highly independent and they like to do things their own way.
– They’re very self-confident and they have a strong desire to be in control.
– They’re excellent at seeing the big picture and they’re very good at problem solving.
– They’re natural leaders and they have a strong desire to be in charge.
– They can be quite bossy and domineering.
– They’re quite headstrong and they can be quite stubborn.
– They sometimes have difficulty dealing with emotionally charged situations.
– They’re adventurous and they’re always up for a challenge.
– They have a strong sense of justice and they’re not afraid to speak their mind.
-They’re organized and they have a good head for numbers.
What Are The Weaknesses Of ENTJ 8w7s?
While ENTJ 8w7s have many strengths, they also have some weaknesses that they need to be aware of. These weaknesses include:
– They can be very impatient and they sometimes have difficulty dealing with emotionally charged situations.
– They can be quite bossy and domineering.
– They sometimes have a hard time letting go of control.
– They can be quite insensitive and they can have a hard time seeing other people’s points of view.
-They may struggle with anxiety and depression.
– They can be quite competitive and they sometimes have difficulty cooperation with others.
-The enneagram wing 7 is associated with a ‘lack of focus’ which can result in the ENTJ 8w7 getting sidetracked or overwhelmed easily.
Side note: If you’re an ENTJ 8w7, it’s important to be aware of these weaknesses so that you can work on them.
One way to do this is to find a trusted friend or family member who can help you to see things from a different perspective.
It’s also important to be patient with yourself and to remember that everyone has weaknesses.
9 Best careers for the ENTJ 8w7 personality type:
This personality type will naturally thrive in careers that allow them to be in positions of authority, where they can utilize their analytical and strategic thinking skills.
They will also do well in careers that allow them to be independent and autonomous.
Here are 9 careers that would be a good fit for the ENTJ 8w7 personality type:
2. Business executive
3. Management consultant
4. Investment banker
5. Marketing manager
6. Sales manager
7. Recruitment consultant
8. Event planner
9. Public relations manager
Famous ENTJ 8w7 Characters
ENTJ 8w7 Fictional Characters
- Cruella de Vil (Cruella)
- Nate Jacobs (Euphoria)
- Peppa Pig (Peppa Pig)
- Katherine Pierce (The Vampire Diaries)
- Klaus Mikaelson (The Originals)
- Yuri (Girl From Nowhere)
- Jo Yi Seo (Itaewon Class)
ENTJ 8w7 Anime Characters
- Katsuki Bakugo (My Hero Academia)
- Ryomen Sukuna (Jujutsu Kaisen)
- Biscuit Krueger (Hunter X Hunter)
- Byakuya Togami (Danganronpa)
ENTJ 8w7 Celebrities/ Historical Figures
- Steve Jobs
- Napoléon Bonaparte
Can ENTJ be Enneagram 8?
Yes, ENTJs can be Enneagram 8s. In fact, ENTJ 8w7 is one of the most common types for ENTJs.
What is ENTJ 8w7?
The 8w7 ENTJ personality is known for being assertive, domineering and ambitious. They are also very headstrong and often have a strong sense of self-preservation. ENTJ 8w7s are known for being natural leaders and often take charge in any situation.
INTJ 8w7 vs ENTJ 8w7?
The main difference between the two types is that 8w7 ENTJs are more outgoing than 8w7 INTJs. They’re more likely to take charge and be the leader of the group. They’re also more likely to be expressive and assertive.
They’re both ambitious, competitive, and self-confident. They’re also both quick thinkers who are always looking for ways to improve.
ENTJ 8w7 vs 8w9?
The main difference between an ENTJ 8w7 and an ENTJ 8w9 is that the 8w7 is more outgoing and assertive than the 8w9.
The 8w9 is more likely to be introverted and passive.
ENTP 8w7 vs ENTJ 8w7?
8w7 ENTJs are more task-oriented than 8w7 ENTPs. Also, 8w7 ENTJs like to be in control and take charge while ENTPs prefer to have a more flexible approach.
Both types are assertive and confident but ENTJs may come across as more aggressive.
ENTJ 3w4 vs 8w7?
The main difference between an ENTJ 3w4 and 8w7 is that an ENTJ 3w4 is more likely to be motivated by power and status, while an 8w7 is more likely to be motivated by their own physical and emotional needs.
What does a healthy ENTJ 8w7 look like ?
A healthy ENTJ 8w7 is someone who is in touch with their feelings and can express them in a healthy way.
- They are assertive and confident, but not in a cocky or arrogant way.
- They are able to see both sides of every issue and can be very fair minded.
- They are decisive and have strong opinions, but they are also willing to listen to others and consider new ideas.
- They are independent and self-sufficient, but also know how to work well in a team.
- They are natural leaders, but also know how to follow when necessary.
Did you find this ENTJ 8w7 guide helpful? Make sure to help us create personality type awareness by sharing it with people who’ll find it helpful too!
Before you leave, we want you to keep in mind that personality type traits are just the backbone of our personality, there’s always more to us than just a few letters.
We encourage you to keep exploring and growing, no matter what your personality type is! Thank you for reading this guide!