This guide will explore the ENFP 4w3 personality type, also known as ‘The Individualist Campaigner’. We’ll take a look at the key characteristics, weaknesses, and some famous characters that fit this personality type.
What Does ENFP 4w3 Mean?
This personality is a unique blend of the Myers Briggs ENTP type and Enneagram type 4 wing 3.
This combination results in an individualistic, sensitive, and creative personality who is analytical and quick-witted. They have a strong need They’re also highly sensitive and emotional.
This personality type is mainly driven by the core desire to be independent and unique. They want to stand out from the crowd and be seen as special.
This can often result in them being perceived as egotistical or self-centered. However, this is usually not the case. ENFP 4w3s are simply very aware of their own worth and value.
Their core fear is of being average or ordinary. This often leads them to strive for excellence in everything they do. ENFP 4w3s are also highly sensitive and easily hurt by criticism.
What Are The Key Characteristics Of ENFP 4w3?
Some of the key characteristics of ENFP 4w3s include:
- They’re creative and have an active imagination.
- They’re quick thinkers and good at problem solving.
- They’re independent and want to be seen as unique.
- They’re highly sensitive and can be easily hurt by criticism.
- They strive for excellence in everything they do.
- They’re compassionate and care about others.
- They’re also good at reading people and understanding their emotions.
- They Charming and can be very persuasive.
- They’re passionate and enthusiastic about life.
What Are The Weaknesses Of ENFP 4w3?
While ENFP 4w3s have many positive qualities, they also have some weaknesses. These include:
– They can be perfectionists and extremely critical of themselves.
– They can be self-destructive and impulsive.
– They can be moody and prone to depression.
– They can be overly sensitive and react strongly to criticism.
– They can be scattered and unfocused.
– They can be indecisive and Procrastinate when it comes to making decisions.
– Their idealism can also be a weakness, as they can be disappointed when reality doesn’t meet their expectations.
9 Best careers for the ENFP 4w3 personality type:
This personality type will naturally thrive in careers that allow them to be creative, free-thinking and expressive.
They will do best in occupations that offer a lot of variety and opportunities to interact with others.
Here are some examples of ideal careers for the ENFP 4w3 personality type:
4. Event planner
5. Fashion designer
7. Music producer
9. Social worker
Famous ENFP 4w3 Characters
ENFP 4w3 Fictional Characters
- Anne Shirley-Cuthbert (Anne with an E)
- Jules Vaughn (Euphoria)
- Hannah Baker (13 Reasons Why)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto Shippūden)
- Christine McPherson (Lady Bird)
- Alice Cullen (Twilight)
- Ice King (Adventure Time)
ENFP 4w3 Anime Characters
- Howl Jenkins Pendragon (Howl’s Moving Castle)
- Jinx (Arcane)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto Shippūden)
- Kiki (Kiki’s Delivery Service)
ENFP 4w3 Celebrities/ Historical Figures
- Taehyung “V” (BTS)
- John Lennon
- Kanye West
- Han (KPOP: Stray Kids)
- Oscar Wilde
- Brie Larson
- Salvador Dalí
- Donald Glover (Childish Gambino)
- Helena Bonham Carter
- Charlie Chaplin
Can an ENFP be an Enneagram 4?
A lot of ENFPs identify as type 4 on the enneagram test. In fact, It’s the second most common type for ENFPs after type 7.
Which Enneagram are most ENFPs?
While there are many ENFPs that identify as type 4, there is no definitive answer as to which enneagram type is most common for ENFPs. Although ENFP 7w6 is probably most common type, followed by ENFP 7w8.
INFP 4w3 vs ENFP 4w3?
the main difference is that INFP 4w3s are much more in touch with their feelings and emotions than 4w3 ENFPs.
Both types are creative, expressive and tend to be idealists. However, where 4w3 INFPs may be more gentle and introspective, 4w3 ENFPs may come across as more extroverted and outgoing.
What does an unhealthy ENFP 4w3 look like?
An unhealthy ENFP 4w3 is someone who is highly self-critical and constantly seeking validation from others.
They can be manipulative and controlling in their relationships, and are often perfectionists. They may also struggle with anxiety and depression.
ENFP 4w3 vs 4w5?
The difference between the two is that ENFP 4w5s tend to be more creative and independent, while 4w3s are more social and outgoing.
However, both types are unique in their own way and have different strengths and weaknesses.
ENFP 4w3 vs 7w6?
the main differences are that the ENFP 4w3 is more creative and individualistic while the ENFP 7w6 is more focused on the outside world and others.
The 4w3 ENFP is more in touch with their emotions and their inner thoughts and feelings. They may also seem more scattered and less organized than the 7w6.
Did you find this ENFP 4w3 guide helpful? Make sure to help us create personality type awareness by sharing it with people who’ll find it helpful too!
Before you leave, we want you to keep in mind that personality type traits are just the backbone of our personality, there’s always more to us than just a few letters.
We encourage you to keep exploring and growing, no matter what your personality type is! Thank you for reading this guide!