This guide will explore the ENFP 2w3 personality type. We’ll take a look at the key characteristics, weaknesses, and some famous characters that fit this personality type.
What Does ENFP 2w3 Mean?
The ENFP 2w3 personality is a unique blend of the Myers Briggs ENFP type and Enneagram type 2 wing 3.
This combination results in a personality that is creative, warm-hearted, and driven to meet the needs of others.
This personality type is mainly driven by the core desire to be loved and accepted by others. They are often drawn to careers that allow them to help others in some way, such as teaching, social work, or counseling.
Their core fear is of being rejected or alone, which can result in people-pleasing behavior and a reluctance to assert themselves.
Key Characteristics of the ENFP 2w3
- The ENFP 2w3 is a people-oriented personality. They are outgoing and enjoy spending time with others. They are usually very good at networking and making friends.
- They’re also very creative and often come up with new ideas. They are usually very good at art, music or anything else that requires creativity.
- These individuals are very idealistic. They often have high standards and can be disappointed when reality doesn’t meet their expectations.
- They’re very loyal and supportive friends. They can also be very helpful and generous.
- The ENFP 2w3 is usually a good listener and they are often very patient with others. However, they can also be very outspoken and opinionated.
- They are usually warm and compassionate people. They care about others and their feelings.
- They’re intuitive and can easily read people’s motives and emotions just by talking to them or observing them.
What are the Weaknesses of an ENFP 2w3?
- The ENFP 2w3 can be very idealistic and this can lead to them being disappointed when reality doesn’t meet their expectations.
- They can also be very opinionated and outspoken. This can sometimes alienate others who don’t share their same views.
- The ENFP 2w3 can also have a hard time finishing projects. They can get bored easily and may start something new before they finish the old one.
- They may also have a hard time dealing with criticism. They can be very sensitive and may take things personally.
- Their people pleasing tendencies lead them to put others’ needs before their own, which can be unhealthy and will eventually backfire if not kept in check.
9 Best careers for the ENFP 2w3 personality type
This personality type will naturally thrive in careers that allow them to be creative, expressive and social.
They will do well in careers that involve helping others, and they will also excel in any career that allows them to use their excellent people skills.
1. Social worker
5. Human resources professional
6. Event planner
8. Public relations specialist
Famous ENFP 2w3 Characters
ENFP 2w3 Fictional Characters
- Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games)
- Im Joo-Kyeong (True Beauty)
- Riley Matthews (Girl Meets World)
- Dina (AlRawabi School for Girls)
- Sabrina Spellman (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)
- Jess Day (New Girl)
ENFP 2w3 Anime Characters
- Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Narumi Momose (Love Is Hard for Otaku)
ENFP 2w3 Celebrities/ Historical Figures
- Sana (KPOP: TWICE)
- Chuu (KPOP: LOONA)
- Huening Kai (KPOP: TXT)
- Phoebe Bridgers
Can ENFP be Enneagram 2?
This type is not very common between the ENFP types, however it is possible. 9% of ENFPs identify as type 2 on the enneagram test.
What is ENFP 2w3?
The ENFP 2w3 personality type is known for being creative, expressive and social.
They are often drawn to careers that involve helping others, as they have a natural ability to connect with people and help them through difficult situations.
These individuals also excel in any career that allows them to use their excellent people skills, such as event planning, recruiting or public relations.
ENFP 2w3 vs ENFP 3w2?
The main difference between them is that an ENFP 2w3 is more in touch with their feelings and emotions, while an ENFP 3w2 is more in tune with the outside world and what others think of them.
Both types are outgoing, compassionate and enjoy being around people.
ENFP 2w3 vs ENFJ 2w3?
The main difference between these two is that ENFP 2w3 are more in touch with their feelings and emotions than ENFJ 2w3.
They are also more spontaneous and less likely to plan things out in advance.
Both types are outgoing and enjoy spending time with others, but ENFP 2w3s are more likely to be the life of the party while ENFJ 2w3s are more likely to be the ones organizing the party.
ENTP 2w3 vs ENFP 2w1?
Both of these types are outgoing, creative and intuitive. They like to explore new things and they’re both quite independent. However, there are some key differences. ENFP 2w3s tend to be more emotional than ENFP 2w1s.
They’re also more likely to be interested in art and spirituality. ENFP 2w1s, on the other hand, are more likely to be interested in science and philosophy.
Did you find this ENFP 2w3 guide helpful? Make sure to help us create personality type awareness by sharing it with people who’ll find it helpful too!
Before you leave, we want you to keep in mind that personality type traits are just the backbone of our personality, there’s always more to us than just a few letters.
We encourage you to keep exploring and growing, no matter what your personality type is! Thank you for reading this guide!